Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com

..Terima Kasih Kepada Mereka..

Friday, October 29, 2010

..What Are The Things Should I Have In The Bag..

Tadaa..
I've been keeping so many long time this picture to publish in my latest entry.
Its a girls thing to do and to bring along.
Hehe..
Banyakkan? ^_^
So, may I list it?
Hee..
  1. Kipas Cina..*as my friends said la..hehe. Saya seorang yang cepat rimas. Sangat-sangat tak tahan panas mesti rasa nak mengamuk dan marah-marah..haaha
  2. Vaseline Total Moisture..*most of my friends are prefer with the pink one. But i am preferred with this yellow one..Sebab ape tau? Sebab ade Soya & Oat yang boleh membantu untuk mencerahkan kulit serta Vitamin E yang sangat elok untuk dry skin yang macam saya ni..hehe
  3. Loreal anti-frizz serum..*i heart the smells..huhu
  4. Lip Ice Sheer Color..*ala-ala Lisa Surihani la konon. But seriously, it makes my lips PINK!
  5. SEED purse..*fyi, i bought it with only less than RM30. And that is after sales..huhu. The retail price is about RM140!
  6. Watsons wet tissue..*helps me in removed make up especially while taking wudu'.
  7. Watsons pocket tissues..*tisu ni dibeli untuk kegunaan ramai..haha
  8. Tigerplast safari..*i loves the designs..hehe. Previously I did buy the garfield. But then, this one is much more attractive.
  9. Diari Ratu Sehari..*the only book that I would always bring it anywhere I go.
  10. Sandisk adapter..*senang kalau-kalau saya nak transfer anything from my phone memory card..hee
  11. BB hands-free..*tak pernah guna pon. Just standby in case I need it urgently..
  12. Post it notes..*untuk catit ape-ape. I am more prefer to used this stick note compared than note book. Don't ask me why..
  13. Ball pens..*sayang sekarang kena beli pen baru sbb dua-dua dah habis dakwat.
  14. Medicine kit..*you can found minyak angin cap kapak, ubat selesema yg tablet warna kuning tu, also my eyes cream and drop. Minyak angin tu sgt sgt diperlukan untuk incik Chenta. We both can't separate with that mint smells. Hahaa
  15. Lenses case..*solutions dia saya akan bawak depends on my mood. Haha..
  16. Nail clipper dan penyepit..*easy to carry and very useful. Hehe
  17. Red gloves..*ini gloves ice skating saya sebenarnye. Hehe..But seems it can be used while i am need it. So why cant I bring it along? Kerja in the aircond, so, saya pulak jenis tak tahan ais batu..tapi kalau kunyah ais batu mmg favorite. Haha..
  18. BB phone..*last but not least..the most important thing that I can't live without it..hee
So, what about you girls?
XOXO ^_^

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe ada yang sama ada yang tak ni hehehe

Iffah Hamed said...

hehe..ape yg same tu? ^_^

Bonda said...

Nanti suatu hari, mama pulak yang akan declare apa yang ada dalam handbag mama. Tunggulah ya, insya Allah.

Giha said...

u know what
i can't imagine
how come all those things can fit in that red beg..hmm...*thinking*

Iffah Hamed said...

bonda : ape tunggu lagi maa? hehee..wish u all the best..=D declare everything tau. never miss one..^_^

gha : huhu..same goes to me..after i pull out everything,i still thinking how it can fit all inside..hahaa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails