Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com

..Terima Kasih Kepada Mereka..

Monday, July 19, 2010

..How You Did It?..

Hey there..
Ermm..
Im a bit shy in telling my skin problem lately in here.
But my mind still want to share this miracle experience with all of you.
To be frank,for the past 2weeks, I got a face problem which I feel like wanna cry every time I saw my face in the mirror.
Every time I wanna put on the make up on my face.
Every time I wanna rinse off the dirt on my face.
Previously, I use the asam jawa soap which I found it as my comfort zone where I dont have to spend a lot for face care nymore.
But then, bila sabun tu da habis, saya terkial2 xtau mana nak beli.
Because sebelum tu there's a lady yg bagi n let us to try.
Hmm..
Disebabkan susah sgt nk carik sabun tu, saya guna sikit lily n lad punye facial wash n scrub.
After that,my face naik pimples and its not softy anymore.
It becomes so rough.
Goshhh..
What to do! What to do??
Then, kelmarin, masa bangon pagi nak mandi, saya teringat yang saya masih simpan a few testers from TNS dulu.
Ape lagi?
Korek2 dalam beg and....TADAAA!!
I found it.
I give myself a try.
Sebab sebelum ni my skin mmg xdak pape masalah dgn mane2 face care.
Kire macam bkn high demand skin laaa..
Cheehhhh...hehee
So,hari ni da masok hari ke-3.
Ya Allahh..
Macam xpercaya.
Permukaan yang kasar tu dah xade!!!
Xcaye go and ask EG.
He knows everything.
Macam mane sedih saya masa muka saya naik pimples then peeling.
Alhamdulillah..
So,kalau korang nak tau ape yang saya pakai.
Tengok gambar kat bawah ni.
Ape yang saya ingat yg saya belajar masa jadik beauty consultant untuk Skin Lab dulu, all the TRILOGY products ni menggunakan Rose Hip Oil as the main ingredients.
And, FYI, its organic products.
There no chemical which can harm your skin or side effect in future..
No no no no..
But..
Bukan senang untuk chantek.
Its depends on yourself whether you can sacrifice a bit for your better own or just say,nahhh! i dont need it..
*Last time masa saya kerja di SKIN LAB, harge market time tu RM98. Saya dapat jual banyak stok untuk this cleanser. Sebab most of my customer really loves the smell from it. And....rose hip oil sangat bagus utk skin. Lagi2 kalau matured skin..
So,what say you?
XOXO ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails