Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com

..Terima Kasih Kepada Mereka..

Friday, July 31, 2009

..Santa Cruz Guitar for SALE..

..When talk about my guitar,it reminds me lots of memory in friendship..I used to have lots of friends once in a time before..But it doesn't long lasting..Because,once you wake up,there are so many types of friends in your journey of life..

..Anyway,don't want to talk long for this post,because it's only a space for me to publish my guitar..I wish to sell it because of some personal reason..And I'm hoping for a serious buyer..So,please please please..Give ma a call once you interested into it..Owh!! This guitar is very worth it for those who loves and have interest in musics..I give it complete with the bag..Plus,it's Santa Cruz Guitar and Ritter Bag..Well,what are you guys waiting for? Take your phone and write down my number immediately,so that you could reserved for this guitar..

P/s: SMS does not entertain..(017 2009873)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails